It is so difficult for domestic soybeans to enter the campus! On average, students only drink half a bottle of soy milk a year. Soymilk machines save money, but schools don't like them.
The total area of farmland stopped irrigation in Taiwan has reached a new high this year. Today, when the water situation is grim, it is all the more necessary to support the drought-tolerant miscellaneous grain industry. In order to allocate water resources prudently and increase the self-sufficiency rate of domestic miscellaneous grains, the government has promoted the "big granary" plan, hoping to expand the area of rice fields converted into miscellaneous grains such as sweet potatoes, soybeans, flax and buckwheat, with soybean as the main crop.
However, the price of local soybeans is difficult to compete with imported soybeans, so the Agriculture and Food Administration has promoted the introduction of domestic soy milk into campus since 2019, hoping to help soybean farmers. The program is divided into "soymilk machine" and "bottled soy milk". At present, 172m tons of soybeans have been digested, and it is estimated that this year's digested quantity will be 500m tonnes, which can digest about 1/8 of domestic soybeans.
After deducting the subsidy from the government, the cost of drinking soymilk varies greatly. The soymilk machine costs only 0.45 yuan per person, but a bottle of soy milk costs 6 or 7 yuan. If the government continues to subsidize, those who own kitchens in schools should promote more soymilk machines, but because of the resistance of the school kitchen staff, soymilk machines are currently only implemented in 44 schools in Hsinchu and Taoyuan, and only 18 schools have been added to Taiwan this year.
Students are highly receptive to the freshly boiled soymilk made by the soymilk machine, but the acceptance of the school is limited due to lack of manpower (Photography / Yang Yuyun) soymilk machine and resume soybeans go to school to drink soymilk once a week only 0.45 yuan
At 06:30 in the morning, the kitchen of Renshan Primary School in Taoyuan has started. Besides preparing the lunch for the whole school, the aunts have to cook soybean milk for everyone this year. This is the "reassuring soybean food into the campus program" jointly promoted by the Agriculture and Food Department and the Taoyuan municipal government. Renshan Primary School is one of the 37 pilot schools in Taoyuan.
Wu Daxiang, the lunch secretary, was in charge of implementing the plan at Renshan Primary School. He said that the soymilk machine with a market price of more than NT $80,000 was rented to the school for free, and the cost of the machine was subsidized by 60% by the Agriculture and Food Department, 30% by the Taoshi government, and 10% by farmers' groups. In addition, 20 kilograms of soybeans are needed every week, and the school only needs to pay 30% of the cost, while the remaining 70% is paid for by the city government. the only requirement is to buy local soybeans from Guanyin and Xinhun.
Production and marketing resume soybeans are 60 yuan per kilogram, and schools can buy 20 kilograms of soybeans with 360 yuan. Regardless of water, electricity and other expenses, each child can drink fragrant and mellow local soymilk once a week for only 0.45 yuan.
Taitung ranks first among Taiwan's top ten most popular international travel cities
Taitung's natural slow living atmosphere, pure and natural mountain scenery and leisurely and comfortable tourism pattern are not only the first choice for going abroad on the island, but also the first of the top ten popular international travel cities in Taiwan in 2020. In 109, the number of tourists exceeded 1,000.
The upgrade axis of China-Czech Green Line has completed the installation and launch test on the 14th.
The upgraded version of the semi-permanent couplings of the Taichung green line electric couplings have all been delivered to the Beitun Machinery Factory, and Kawasaki heavy Industries, the original manufacturer of the vehicles, has also adjusted the assembly method to avoid the problem of vertical operation not sticking along the axis again. Taichung MRT said.