What measures can reduce the harm of high temperature to flowers?
What means can reduce the harm of high temperature to flowers.
People are afraid of high temperature, and flowers are also afraid of high temperature, so is there any good technique to reduce the harm of high temperature to flowers?
Water, air and temperature are necessary conditions for flower growth. In summer, high temperature brings great harm to the growth of flowers. When the temperature is as high as 38 ℃, many flowers will have poor growth, such as accelerated respiration, weakened photosynthesis and hindered nutrient transport. If the temperature is higher than its heat resistance, it will tend to die, even if the flowers are accustomed to growing in the tropics, if you do not pay attention to maintenance, it is difficult to grow normally. To this end, the following management measures are proposed:
1. Shading: sunshade nets should be used to shade the flowers in the greenhouse or plastic greenhouse to prevent the flowers from being burned by the hot sun, and those cultivated in the open field should also try to shade.
2. Sprinkle water frequently: sprinkle water frequently in the morning and evening to increase humidity and reduce the temperature. If sprinkler irrigation or drip irrigation facilities are more effective, the temperature can usually be reduced by 2 / 5 ℃ after sprinkling water.
3. Frequent ventilation: add ventilation equipment in the greenhouse or greenhouse. In order to introduce fresh air and remove indoor hot air and harmful gases.
4. Prevent diseases and pests: prevent wind and rain, and prevent diseases and insect pests in time.
(1) Cold damage is also called cold cold. It refers to the harm of low temperature above 0 ℃ to temperature-loving flowers, and the damaged flowers are mainly tropical or subtropical flowers. The most common symptoms of cold injury are discoloration, necrosis and spots on the surface. Woody flowers will also appear bud withered, top withered, broken skin glue and fallen leaves and other phenomena.
(2) when the frost damage air temperature or surface temperature drops to 0 ℃, the supersaturated moisture in the air condenses into a white ice crystal-frost. The damage to flowers caused by the emergence of frost is called frost damage. After the flowers suffered frost damage, the damaged leaves were immersed in water, softened and wilted after thawing, and soon fell off. The young buds of woody flowers turn black after freezing, the flower organs are immersed in water, and the petals change color and fall off.
(3) Frost injury refers to the injury caused by the freezing of the intercellular space caused by the cooling of the flower body below the freezing point. Freezing injury often freezes herbaceous flowers to death, cracking the bark of some woody flowers, withering branches or injuring roots.
Flowers are damaged by low temperature, in addition to the external temperature factors, but also depends on the ability of flower varieties to resist low temperature, the same variety in different stages of development, the ability to resist low temperature is also different. The resistance was the strongest in the dormant stage, the middle in the vegetative growth stage and the weakest in the reproductive stage.