Pest Control techniques of eight kinds of Edible Fungi
1. Mushroom flies, also known as maggots, mainly feed on the fruiting body to cause tunnels and affect the quality, and the wound is also easy to be infected by bacteria and rot. Different methods should be adopted in different periods to control mushroom flies. There are a large number of maggots before mushroom emergence, which can be fumigated with dichlorvos at the amount of 0.9 kg / 100 square meters, while 0.15 kg of 1% potassium chloride or sodium chloride solution is sprayed on each culture block (which can be replaced by 5% salt water). After mushroom, there are fungus maggots, which can be sprayed with low-toxic pesticides such as rattan essence, pyrethroid, nicotine and so on. In addition, ventilation should be strengthened and the temperature and humidity in the shed should be adjusted to achieve the purpose of prevention and control.
2. The mushroom mosquito is the most harmful in the larval stage. In addition to eating on the surface of the culture material, some of them form a net to cover the mushroom bud, so that the mushroom body can not grow normally. Control method: spray trichlorfon 500 times 800 times after harvest, at the same time, add nylon gauze at the door and window of mushroom shed to prevent adults from flying in to spawn and reproduce.
3. Fungus lice is a kind of mites, which mainly feeds on fruiting bodies and hyphae. When preventing and controlling, we should first stop the insect source from invading the mushroom shed, because it mainly comes from all kinds of feed in the warehouse and feed room, so when using the warehouse, chicken house and so on as the culture room, we should thoroughly disinfect it, brush the wall with lime, and fumigate with dichlorvos once before use. During the culture period, it was found that the lice could be fumigated with 50% dichlorvos with cotton balls or sprayed with 1% nicotine sulfate solution, or fishy things such as pig bones could be sprayed with pesticides such as parathion and placed near the culture block to lure the lice up, then take it out and burn it.
4. Nematodes are small colorless worms. The larvae invade the mycelium and fruiting body. At first, the cap turns black, then the whole fruiting body turns black and rotten and smells moldy. Prevention and treatment: steam should be fully contacted with the culture material when steaming to kill all nematodes. After mushroom emergence, 50 mg / kg zinc sulfide can be sprayed with culture block to prevent and cure.
5. Jumpers are also known as ash bugs. Often distributed on the surface of the mushroom bed or in damp dark places to bite the fruiting body. Before mushroom emergence, dichlorvos of 1 ∶ and 1000 times plus a small amount of honey can be used to trap and kill, or arsenite or organophosphorus preparation can be applied to sweet potato slices. Pesticides can not be used directly after mushroom emergence. The fresh orange peel can be cut into pieces, wrapped with gauze and squeezed. After adding 0.5kg warm water, it can be sprayed 2 times at the ratio of 1 ∶ 20 for 3 times. The control effect can reach more than 90%.
6. Slugs are commonly known as slugs. They are afraid of light and heat, hide under bricks, stones and soil cracks during the day, and come out to feed one after another after dusk. Control method: Rice bran or bean cake added 2% calcium arsenate or aluminum arsenate to make poison bait, or 15 times 20 times sodium chloride solution can be sprayed on the ground to dispel adults. Manual capture can be carried out at 9: 10 p.m.
7. The adult of thrips is black, small, slightly flattened, compound eyes protruding and nymphs orange-red. It mainly absorbs bacterial juice, which can lead to bacterial atrophy in severe cases. Control method: spray with 40% dimethoate emulsion 1500-2000 times, or 90% trichlorfon and 50% malathion 1000-1500 times, and the control effect can reach 80%-90%.
8. The trapping effect of mole cricket with poison bait is the best. Its formula is 50 grams of trichlorfon, 1500 grams of rice bran or wheat bran, 50g sugar, 250mg white vinegar and sprinkled on the ground. Mole cricket and mosquitoes die immediately after eating.
9. Other pests such as pseudo-walker, borer, potassium sibanli, etc. can be sprayed with 500-800 times of rotenin or 1000-1500 times of 80% dichlorvos, which can achieve better control effect. Termites are a major pest in the south, mainly harming Fuling and other fungi. Digging nests to kill ants is an effective way to avoid or reduce the damage caused by termites. In addition, the branch method of Toona sinensis can also be used, that is, a small ditch is dug around the mushroom shed, the branches of fresh Toona sinensis are evenly placed in the ditch and covered with soil, which has a strong repellent effect on termites.