MySheen

Is there any good way to control edible fungus mites?

Published: 2024-05-18 Author: mysheen
Last Updated: 2024/05/18, Is there any good way to control edible fungus mites?

Is there any good way to control edible fungus mites.

Edible fungus mites, also known as fungus lice, fungus spiders, mushroom mites, are harmful to many kinds of edible fungi. Mushroom mite damage occurs in the initial stage of edible mushroom sowing, the mycelium of the inoculated block is bitten first, and the mycelium germination is often not seen; later, the mushroom mite damage will cause the mushroom bud to atrophy and die. Mushroom mite damage occurs in the fruiting body, and the damaged parts change color or appear holes, which seriously affect the yield and quality. Because the mushroom mites are small and difficult to see with the naked eye, mushroom mites are easy to take advantage of the opportunity to harm mushrooms. Therefore, it is necessary to control bacteria and mites in time in the cultivation and management of edible fungi.

About 7 days after the edible fungus is sown, cover the colored film on the surface of the material for 5-10 minutes, and then observe it with a magnifying glass close to the side of the culture material. Once you find mushroom mites with flat or oval, white or yellow bodies and multiple bristles, you should immediately choose the following methods to kill them.

1. Fumigate and kill mites, dip cotton balls in dichlorvos, put them on the bottom surface of the bed frame, and then cover the bed surface with plastic sheeting to make the medicine volatile fumigation surface poison mites.

2. Spray to kill mites with 1000 times of omethoate, 1500 times of permethrin or 500 times of propargite. Using 400 times liquid of washing powder to spray continuously for 2-3 times also has a good acaricidal effect.

3. The rapeseed cake is trapped and killed by spreading several pieces of wet cloth on the material surface damaged by mushroom mites, and sprinkling the freshly fried rapeseed cake on the wet cloth. When the mites gather on the rapeseed cake powder of the wet cloth, the wet cloth can be removed and placed in boiling water for a moment to kill the mites.

4. 1 part of acetic acid, 1 part of water and 0.1 part of white sugar were trapped and killed by sweet and sour medicine solution, and then mixed with 1-2 drops of dichlorvos. Put the gauze strips or cotton soaking solution on the material surface, and when the mite colonies gather on it, remove the scalding pests. Repeat the above until there are no mites.

5. Fresh pig bones were trapped and killed on the bed where mushroom mites were infested, and discharged alternately. When the mite colony is gathered on it, put the bone in boiling water for a moment to kill the mite. Repeat it several times until there are no mites on the bed.

Edible fungus mites, also known as lice, spiders and mites, can harm many kinds of edible fungi. In the initial stage of edible fungus inoculation, the mycelium of the inoculation block was bitten first, and the mycelium often did not germinate; later, the damage of mushroom mite will cause the mushroom bud to atrophy and die.

Mushroom mite damage occurs in the fruiting body, and the damaged parts change color or appear holes, which seriously affect the yield and quality. Mushroom mites are small and difficult to see with the naked eye, so they are easy to harm mushrooms. Therefore, it is necessary to control mushroom mites in time in the cultivation and management of edible fungi.

About 7 days after the inoculation of edible fungi, cover the colored film on the surface of the material for 5 minutes, then observe it with a magnifying glass close to the side of the cultivated material. Once you find a small, flat or oval, white or yellow mushroom mite with multiple bristles, you should immediately choose the following method to kill it. 1. Spray to kill mites: spray 1000 times of omethoate, 1500 times of permethrin or 500 times of propargite to kill mites. 2. Rapeseed cake trapping: spread several pieces of wet cloth on the material surface damaged by mushroom mites, sprinkle the freshly fried rapeseed cake on the wet cloth, and when the mites gather on the rapeseed cake of the wet cloth, remove the wet cloth and put it in boiling water for a moment to kill the mites. 3. Sugar and vinegar solution trapping: take 1 part of acetic acid, 1 part of clear water and 0.1 part of white sugar, mix well and drop dichlorvos to form sweet and sour liquid. Put the gauze or cotton soaked with the solution on the material surface, and when the mites gather on it, remove the scalding pests. Repeat the above until there are no mites. 4. Fresh bone trapping: fresh pig bones are placed on the bed where mushroom mites are infested and discharged alternately. When the mite colony is gathered on it, put the bone in boiling water for a moment to kill the mite. Repeat it several times until there are no mites on the material.

 
0