MySheen

Is the dripping Guanyin in the green flowers really poisonous?

Published: 2024-02-27 Author: mysheen
Last Updated: 2024/02/27, Is the dripping Guanyin in the green flowers really poisonous?

Dripping Guanyin is very toxic, so you should pay attention to it at home. The white juice in the stem of dripping Guanyin is poisonous, and the dripping water is also poisonous. accidentally touching or eating its juice will cause discomfort in the pharynx and mouth and a burning sensation in the stomach. Special attention should be paid to preventing young children from eating by mistake. But Dishui Guanyin is not a carcinogenic plant.

 
0