What measures should be taken to treat nematode disease in flowers?
If the flowers suffer from nematode disease, do not panic, just take appropriate measures, will quickly let the flowers bloom normally.
(1) after flowers suffered from this disease, nematodes were found in roots, stems and leaves. The introduction of flowers in the pond should know whether there are nematode bottles in the producing area to prevent the spread of diseases such as plants, cuttings, bulbs, rhizomes and roots.
(2) the high temperature of nematode more than 40 ℃. For suspicious planting materials, such as roots, rhizomes, bulbs, etc., boron hot water treatment: 50 ℃ of hot water, soaking 10 or 55 ℃ of heat-resistant soaking 5 minutes must carefully recruit the water temperature and time and make the treated wood section heated evenly. Due to the different surface thermal properties of different varieties of flowers, different wood families, different periods, etc., tests should be carried out first to avoid injury.
(3) different varieties of flowers have different resistance to nematode disease, so attention should be paid to the selection of varieties with strong resistance to carbuncle.
(4) nematodes are lower animals that like oxygen; they are more in the surface soil with unobstructed air (5mur30cm), but few in the soil below 1 meter; the disease is serious in the loose and moist soil; the disease is serious in the previous stubble and light in the stubble; the disease is serious in the money ploughing and light in the deep ploughing. Therefore, the cultivation of flowers should try to choose new soil, new pots, open-field cultivation to turn over the soil for many times, pot cultivation with soil to dry, a few more days, and soil slopes should be carried out if necessary. When using the old bifurcation, you can soak it in formalin 50-100 times for 2 days. Greenhouses and flower racks should be sprayed with 1000 times the concentration of formalin.
(5) diseased plants should be removed and burned. The soil near the diseased plant can be sprinkled with Randan. Use about 15 grams of 3% Yinglandan granules per square meter, combined with loose soil and mix into the soil.
(6) when potted flowers get nematode disease, Yingludan can be used to control it. The specific method is to use 3% Yingludan granule evenly removed on the soil surface, combined with loose soil mixed into the acacia, normal water and fertilizer management. The dosage can be determined according to the pelvic orifice inner diameter of 15 cm, 2Mel 3 grams of 620 cm, 3 mi 4 grams of 23 cm, and 45 grams of 27 cm of inner diameter. Woody potted flowers can be used a little more.